The World of Offwidth
The offwidth climbing in Vedauwoo course will help you become a better and more well-rounded climber. Offwidth cracks are too narrow to fit your whole body in and too wide to use standard crack climbing techniques. Since the cracks are unique in size the climbing can be known as awkward. Don’t let this size of crack intimidate you. This two day course, in the offwidth capital of the world, will teach you basic and advanced offwidth techniques that will have you cruising wide cracks in style.
Don't learn to avoid wide cracks, learn to conquer them!
- Learn various types of hand stacks and arm bars
- Learn various types of leg jams and heel-toes
- Learn how to move up wide crack sections with ease
- Learn to properly tape your hands
- Understand how wide crack protection works
Experience with basic knots, belaying and climbing commands
Camp sites are available on site.
All of our courses can be run as private outings. If you're interested in a course, but it doesn't fit into your schedule, please check out our private guiding options.