Imagine skiing perfect powder, eating the freshest sushi, and then relaxing in a natural hot spring…now go do it! Colorado Mountain School offers a unique opportunity to ski in Japan with our guide Norie Kizaki. Norie can show you the best tours and powder in Hokkaido and translate the language for you with ease.
Many skiers boast that Hokkaido has the best powder in the world. Japan catches cold, moisture-rich air from Siberia that unloads meters of the fluffy white stuff. Come experience the joy of skiing live volcanoes, a combination of alpine and tree skiing with verticals of 500 to 900 meters, bathing in thermal hot springs and tasting local Japanese cuisine, all with a native guide!
Proficient at skiing in deep powder!! Backcountry experience preferred.
If you are interested, please call 1.800.836.4008 x3 or e-mail us and we can get you going to Japan!
· 25% deposit due with an accepted application
· Balance due 90 days before Day 1 of trip
Expedition Cancellation Policy:
· A non-refundable $100 application fee will not be refunded from your initial deposit.
· 100% (minus application fee) will be refunded 120 days prior to trip start.
· 50% (minus application fee) will be refunded 91 to 119 days before trip start.
· 25% (minus application fee) will be refunded 46 to 90 days before trip start.
· 0% will be refunded 0 to 45 days before trip start.