After you’ve learned the basics, getting to the next level is all about moving more effectively on the rock. You will then learn the skills necessary to become a better rock climber. Improving your climbing techniques not only improve your efficiency but, it also allows you to climb higher grades. This course will help you learn how to plan climbing sequences and improve your climbing footwork. You will experience climbing on a variety of rock types which include: crack climbing and face climbing.
Colorado Mountain School offers a 16 bunk lodge that is conveniently located upstairs from our office and classroom in downtown Estes Park. The lodge features a full kitchen, WiFi, a lounge and hot showers. Reserve a bed now for just $40 per night (plus tax).
All of our courses can be run as custom outings. If you’re interested in a course, but it doesn’t fit into your schedule, please check out our custom guiding options.
All Upcoming Dates and Locations:
- August 16, 2020 - August 16, 2020 - Climbing Movement & Technique - Denver, Colorado
- August 30, 2020 - August 30, 2020 - Climbing Movement & Technique - Boulder, Colorado
- September 27, 2020 - September 27, 2020 - Climbing Movement & Technique - Boulder, Colorado
- October 11, 2020 - October 11, 2020 - Climbing Movement & Technique - Denver, Colorado
- October 25, 2020 - October 25, 2020 - Climbing Movement & Technique - Boulder, Colorado