Our climber’s lodge is located at 341 Moraine Ave in downtown Estes Park, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park and a lifetime of great climbing and skiing. We have shuttles running from our doorstep to and from Denver International Airport daily. Visit Estes Park Shuttle for more information.
Our Lodge carries historical significance as the first National Park Service headquarters for RMNP, although the facility has been renovated several times including a major facelift to the main floor in late 2010 so you can fully enjoy your stay. Our heated bunkhouse is upstairs from our classroom and features 16 single beds in three rooms, as well as several bathrooms, hot showers, linens, a full kitchen, wifi, and a lounge with games and a ping-pong table. Spend your evening socializing with fellow climbers, and enjoy waking up in the morning with no long drive. Located only blocks from downtown Estes, you can easily walk to almost any place in town. Enjoy a hot shower and a warm, comfortable bed after a big day of climbing or skiing. Swap stories and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow outdoor enthusiasts as you cook dinner, sort gear and prepare for the next day’s adventure.
- Payment for lodging is required in full at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm; Check-out time is 10:00 am
- To avoid check-in hassle, we use a keyless system. You will receive the codes upon booking your stay. There will not always be an employee on sight.
- Enter the building from the North side – right next to the Davis Street parking lot.
- Please only sleep in the bunk you have been assigned and do not put your gear on or under any other bunk.
- A sleeping bag, pillow, towel and sheet is provided under each bed.
- There is a full kitchen down stairs with all the appliances, plates, bowls and utensils that you will need. Please clean up after yourself and be considerate of the other lodgers.
- Please respect lodge quiet hours from 10PM to 7AM.
- A headlamp and ear plugs are recommended.
- No pets allowed.
- Upon checkout, please remove one corner of the fitted bed sheet so that lodge personnel will know that bed has been used.
- Lodging reservations are refundable, less one night per bunk ($40 plus tax).
If you are interested in private accommodations, check out our luxury apartment listing on Airbnb, Davis Hill Longs Peak Cottage. This is a lovely, private, modern, well equipped cottage with spectacular views of Longs Peak and the Rockies. The Cottage is located in a quiet neighborhood within walking distance of downtown Estes Park and one block away from the Mountain School Estes Park office.
Lastly, a luxurious option in Estes Park would be Fall River Village. Fall River Village offers a premier riverside vacation experience, just a 5 minute stroll from downtown Estes Park. It’s a perfect mix of convenience, luxury and mountain feel. The resort currently features 66 luxury accommodations: 60 two bedroom two bath vacation condos as well as a honeymoon suite, 4 three bedroom four bathroom townhomes and a four bedroom townhome perched up high with panoramic Continental Divide views. Guests enjoy the property’s heated, outdoor pool and year-round, outdoor hot tubs, a community room, fire pit and grill areas, as well as an outdoor recreation area with yard games and a hammock. Perfect for friends and family to gather together for memories that will last a lifetime. If you sign up for a course with us, we offer a special rate of $150 per night for two bedroom and two bathroom modern condos.
Cancellation Policy: Payment for lodging is required in full at the time of booking. Lodging deposit is refundable, minus the cost of one night per bed reserved. Reservations cannot be canceled if your stay has already started.
All Upcoming Dates and Locations:
- January 1, 1970 - January 1, 1970 - Estes Park Adventure Hostel -